Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce yourself...
Hi everyone, I'm a 56-year-old female, diagnosed earlier this year. It's been a roller coaster of ups and downs, and I'm hoping to find friends here who relate. My special interests are writing, reading, and binge watching Netflix shows.
[quote='Gareth Roberts' pid='8' dateline='114205
Good afternoon, everyone (and everypony). I live in the pocket utopia of the Isle of Barra in the Outer Hebrides. I have been living here for eighteen years and I work on a local community garden.

I was diagnosed with A.S.D. when I was nine years old in 2002. Almost no-one in the school I attended much bothered with the fact I was autistic. They did know I was a well-likable oddball who was Doctor Who fanatic (cute David Tenant!), science-fiction reader with a incredible memory. As well as a passion for History, Geography, and Maths.

Other that that, this area is for general stuff that might be of interest, that maybe doesn't quite fit in the other places.
[/quote]
Hi people I'm Allan Murray, i was diagnosed with Aspergers when i was 8 and my hobbies are online gaming, im a tracksuit bottom fanatic and only wear trackies by the brand Patrick.

[Image: LovelyAndSporty.jpg]
Sad 
hello I'm kerri , I'm new to all this ... looking for internet friends as I'm a socially awkward in the outside world lol ... erm where to start .. took me 30 years but waiting for 2 Assessments one for Asperger's and adhd , physiologist think I have both but more Asperger's side of it , I was misdiagnosed with bpd anxiety depression , any gonna stop waffling :)
Hi I'm from Wiltshire, just saying a friendly hello :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduce myself Gazz85 1 3,685 06-15-2007, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Grizzly25