Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comments & Suggestions....
(12-22-2013, 05:09 AM)Jiheishou-no Daigakusha Wrote: Hi, johnj. The Aspie Quiz is actually quite easy to find since Gareth posted a link to it in the first post of this thread, which he created on the 4th of April, 2008. However, if that's not enough, where do you suggest the link be posted?

Now that you have pointed out where to find the link I found it easily enough. Perhaps having the poll immediately before the posting gave me the impression that I had somehow arrived "after" the quiz. Perhaps it should have an exclusive "slot", what other forums sometimes call a "sticky".
What about a sticky that says where the link to the quiz can be found? Good compromise?
johnj said: Perhaps having the poll immediately before the posting gave me the impression that I had somehow arrived "after" the quiz.
Yeah, sorry about that, but polls are always before the first post in a thread so they can be seen and optionally responded to.
Typically-developing children are often easier to parent than Autistic children because they are always understood and supported just the way they are.
"MMR vaccinations make the Autizms in your guts!" - Andrew Snakefield.
The site I write 'news' articles for.
An article about David Cameron.
(12-24-2013, 11:32 PM)Jiheishou-no Daigakusha Wrote: What about a sticky that says where the link to the quiz can be found? Good compromise?
johnj said: Perhaps having the poll immediately before the posting gave me the impression that I had somehow arrived "after" the quiz.
Yeah, sorry about that, but polls are always before the first post in a thread so they can be seen and optionally responded to.

Yes, a sticky would be a good idea.
johnj said: Yes, a sticky would be a good idea.
Roger, wilco!
Typically-developing children are often easier to parent than Autistic children because they are always understood and supported just the way they are.
"MMR vaccinations make the Autizms in your guts!" - Andrew Snakefield.
The site I write 'news' articles for.
An article about David Cameron.